The 37th match of the 2021 IPL brings Sunrisers Hyderabad and Punjab King’s head on this Saturday the 25th of September, at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. This fixture is between the 2 bottom sides of the table, Punjab Kings have 3 wins to their name with Sunrisers victorious in only a game up to now. The game will begin at 18:00 local time.
Sunrisers Hyderabad was well crushed by Delhi Capitals on Wed with no player reaching thirty. A powerful total from any of their batters can place them in a very winnable position.
Punjab Kings’ best route to victory has tended to be a variety of runs from KL Rahul. They have a variety of match-winners who might all create valuable contributions.
SRH vs PBKS Match Toss Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad won the toss in their last game and were selected to bat initially with Punjab Kings selecting to field first in their last match. Whoever wins the toss in this fixture, we tend to expect Sunrisers to be batting initially.
SRH vs PBKS Match Pitch Report
Expect many runs on this surface in Sharjah. There’ll be pace within the wicket however this could be helping a lot for the batsmen instead of the bowlers.
Highs between thirty 36 ℃and 34℃ with clear skies in Sharjah for this match.
SRH Team News
Plenty of the established batters got starts against Delhi Capitals however, Kane Williamson will be encouraging his teammates to not throw their wickets away while not happening to a larger score. They need proficient bowlers however the confidence level within the camp is low.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner – The Australian’s struggles during this year’s IPL continued with a 3-ball duck against Delhi Capitals. However, he invariably comes back with an enormous score eventually.
- Kane Williamson – because of a high number of not-out scores, the New Zealand captain is averaging 73 in the tournament up to now.
- Rashid Khan – The Afghanistan spin bowler hit a helpful undefeated 22 from 19 balls on Wed before taking 1 of the 2 wickets in the Delhi innings.
Not much has gone right for Sunrisers Hyderabad and their performance showed only a few reasons for optimism in IPL 2021.
Sunrisers Hyderabad expected eleven
- David Warner
- Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Manish Pandey
- Jason Holder
- Abdul Samad
- Kedar Jadhav
- Rashid Khan
- Sandeep Sharm
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Khaleel Ahmed
PBKS Team News
There will are many team conferences once the defeat to Rajasthan Royals for Punjab Kings. Any team Who loses solely four wickets in a T20 game should always be the winning team. As a result, we expect to check the batters’ play in an assaultive fashion during this match.
PBKS Key Players
- KL Rahul – The captain has hit four half-centuries within the tournament up to now and is presently averaging 63.33
- Mayank Agarwal – The opener top-scored with 67 from 43 balls within the defeat to Rajasthan Royals. That was his third half-century of the competition.
- Arshdeep Singh – The young left-arm pace bowler took 5-32 together with the wickets of Evin Lewis and Liam Livingstone against Rajasthan Royals.
PBKS Team kind
Punjab Kings have lost their last 2 games that ended a previous run of 2 wins from 3 matches.
Punjab Kings expected to enjoy eleven
- KL Rahul (c) (wk)
- Mayank Agarwal
- Aiden Markram
- Saint Nicholas Pooran
- Deepak Hooda
- Fabian Allen
- Ishan Porel
- Adil Rashid
- Harpreet Brar
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings Prediction
Although this game is between the 2 lowest sides in seventh and eighth, Punjab Kings are way more spectacular throughout this year’s competition. We expect Kings to win this game and Sunrisers Hyderabad to be left propping up the table.