On Monday, August 29, at Nairobi Gymkhana Club Ground in Nairobi, Kenya, the fourth T20I of the five-match series 2022 will take place between Kenya and Nepal. Rakep Patel and Vraj Patel are Kenya’s top players, while Gyanendra Malla and Sandeep Lamichhane are Nepal’s finest players. Both teams gave it their all to win the battle, but Kenya will hope to prevail in the upcoming T20I matches by putting on a good show for the home crowd. Kenya and Nepal contested three matches in this series, with Nepal winning the previous two games. Both teams will be motivated to prevail in the fourth T20I game and maintain their lead in the series.
Match: Kenya vs Nepal, 4 T20I:
Venue: Nairobi Gymkhana Club Ground, Nairobi, Kenya.
Date & Time: 29th Aug at 03:30 PM IST and 06:00 PM Local Time.
KEN vs NEP, 4 T20I, Pitch Report:
For bowlers ground behavior is beneficial. This field has held several games in the past and based on the outcomes of any games that have been played here, it appears that players may find it challenging to score runs on the surface.
KEN vs NEP, 4 T20I, Probable Playing XIs:
Alex Obanda, Collins Obuya, Irfan Karim(wk), Rakep Patel, Sachin Bhudia, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Shem Ngoche(c), Lucas Oluoch, Emmanuel Bundi, Eugene Ochieng, Vraj Patel
Pawan Sarraf, Aasif Sheikh(wk), Gyanendra Malla, Rohit Paudel, Dipendra Singh Airee, Aarif Sheikh, Aadil Ansari, Karan KC, Basir Ahamad, Sandeep Lamichhane(c), Sompal Kami
Top Picks for KEN vs NEP Dream11 4 T20I:
Top Picks – Kenya
He is an experienced player and should be there in your fantasy team. In the past three games, he has scored 117 runs with a strike rate of 160.27.
He has six wickets in his last three innings with a 5.18 economy.
Top Picks – Nepal
He has scored 70 runs at a strike rate of 93.33 in three games for his team. He might be beneficial for your fantasy team.
He should be selected for your fantasy team. He has taken five wickets in the last three matches.
Current T20I Form Kenya and Nepal:
- Nepal is currently leading the 5-match T20I series by 2-1 after they won their last fixture against Kenya by 4 wickets.
- The top run scorer for Nepal in the bilateral series is Gyanendra Malla with 70 runs to his name in 3 matches so far.
- The top wicket-taker for Nepal in the bilateral series is Sandeep Lamichhane with 5 wickets to his name in 3 matches so far.
- The top run scorer for Kenya in the bilateral series is Rakep Patel with 117 runs to his name in 3 matches so far.
- The top wicket-taker for Kenya is Vraj Patel with 6 wickets to his name in 3 matches.
- Nepal won their previous match against the hosts by 4 wickets.
- Kenya batted first and posted a competitive total of 156 for 2 in 20 overs. Rakep Patel was the highest run scorer in the match for Kenya as he struck 73 not out in just 43 deliveries.
- During the chase, the top order of Nepal batted exceptionally well and utilized every opportunity on offer to make runs. Gyanendra Malla top scored with 46 runs to his name. Nepal chased the target comfortably on their ball of the last over with 5 wickets in hand.
Match prediction: Nepal to win the contest.
Kenya has a 45% chance of winning the match.
Nepal has a 55% chance of winning the match.